Back-End Software Engineer (PHP)
Our client is a print-on-demand service that assists merchants with cost-effective print production.
At the moment, the company expands its development division and looks for a Back-End Software Engineer to bring a fresh perspective to the product.
- Knowledge of PHP 7+, Symfony, Doctrine, Python, Laravel framework;
- Experience working with Jenkins, Prometheus, Grafana;
- Understanding of PHPUnit, Postman;
- Well-versed in MongoDB, MySQL;
- Hands-on experience with AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Git.
- Identifying areas of improvement in the codebase and contributing to making it better;
- Providing feedback from a code review to boost knowledge-sharing, learning, and improve the platform;
- Fixing any prioritized bug/issues tracked within the platform;
- Participating as a presenter or attendee, in weekly coding or knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Flexible work schedule;
- Open to 100% remote work;
- Stock Options;
- Health Insurance;
- Career development and growth through training such as events, conferences, and mentorship;
- Modern office in the center of Riga;
- International relocation support for international candidates; the company covers relocation costs, help with immigration processes and housing;
- Remote opportunity as well with flexible hours;
- 1 day per month for self-education and pet-projects.