BPO multinational company which is working closely with French client. There’re offices in Romania (Iasi/Bucharest/Brasov/Constanta), in Republic of Moldavia (Chisinau), Poland (Katowice) and Bulgaria (Sofia).
Providing B2B services for our French client who is having a chain of stores in France – have Departments such as: Commercial / Accountancy / Treasury/ IT / HR / Logistique / Administrative and so forth.
The company employs about 500 people in Bucharest and has been active since 2006.
The French client has about 270 supermarkets in France. The developers to be hired in L’viv would be involved in their project’s application development + testing for a recruiting app.
- Writing code in ABAP according to the specifications/instructions;
- Analyze the requests received in order to find the best technical solutions according to users needs;
- Perform configuration for the application, solve issues and does the necessary tests in order to implement in production;
- Manages, in collaboration with the production department the application, and draw/write the necessary documentation for assistance and the training for the new users (Tutorials);
- Solve problems and ensures support for the SAP applications;
- Test and validate the functionality of solutions designed
- 2-3 years of experience in ABAP development (writing code)
- Knowledge at least of one of the functional modules in SAP : MM, FI, CO, SD;
- Ability to program the SAP application and its parameters;
- Good command of English at least – minimum B2 level
- Knowledge of French would be a plus
- Ability to understand user requirements and responsibility;
- Ability to comply with the specification and to analyze the data;
- Office is located in Lviv
- Training at an international level;
- Real career development opportunities in a dynamic and successful environment;
- Attractive salary package.