CNA International IT is looking for an account manager to handle client communication and work with incoming queries.
Our perfect candidate is a consummate professional who understands the client’s mindset, needs, and requirements. The goal is to be the client’s advocate and guarantee the best possible customer experience.
CNA International IT is a recruitment agency that specializes in finding IT specialists for companies worldwide. The agency’s goal is to elevate the quality of recruitment services to a new level with clearly-defined workflows and forward-thinking approaches.
- Handle client communication, analyze incoming queries and identify viable solutions;
- Find and analyze information regarding the client’s needs, requirements, expectations, and risks;
- Assist business development manager in improving client communication workflows;
- Maintain consistent communication with the company’s clients;
- Study the market trends, identify business opportunities;
- Maintain client pipeline in HubSpot;
- Experience working in sales or PR would be an advantage;
- Advanced written/verbal English (native speakers are welcome);
- Knowledge of business communication is a total must;
- Understanding different types of client’s needs and requirements and how they correlate to the company’s services. Knowledge of cultural nuances of different regions would be an advantage;
- A solid grasp on what is going on in the IT segment, understanding of the specifics of Recruitment/HR segments would be an advantage;
- Challenging tasks to apply key skills and learn new ones.
- Competitive compensation based on experience and skills. Stable part + bonuses.
- Health insurance (after the probation period) + paid sick leave;
- Paid vacation;
- A like-minded working environment that facilitates professional growth and recognizes achievements;