Automation Test Engineer
Оur client іs a tech consulting company headquartered in the United States. The company provides services for government and Fortune 500 companies in the strategy, design, and implementation of enterprise content management solutions.
Currently, the company is looking for an Automation Test Engineer.
• 3-5 years of experience in QA automation using C# (or Java);
• Hands-on experience in test automation for desktop and web applications using dedicated test automation tools (Coded UI, Selenium and other);
• Experience in test automation for mobile applications is a plus;
• Profound understanding of SDLC and QA techniques (continuous integration, TDD, BDD);
• Experience of working in highly automated QA environments with established continuous testing practice;
• Experience with Agile (SCRUM, XP, Kanban) environment/team focusing on incremental product deliveries;
• Expertise in JIRA software for test planning or other test management tools;
• Working experience in product companies is a plus;
• Prior experience with content management systems such as Documentum, Sharepoint, Opentext, Alfresco, Filenet;
• English – upper-intermediate.
• Automation of regression and other kinds of tests for the desktop, web, and mobile product components;
• Building and maintaining the automated testing framework;
• Integrating automated testing into the CI process;
• Test case adjustment for automated testing needs;
• Preparation of test data and test environments for automated testing.
• Full-time employment on a contractual basis;
• Paid annual vacation & sick leave;
• Financial bonuses based on the company and personal performance;
• Office in downtown Kiev;
• Working in the international team, in an Agile environment;
• Opportunity to enroll in educational courses, participate in conferences, etc.