Our client is a health and fitness application company. Their products are well-established within such niches of workout management, weight loss planning, meditation, etc. The goal of these applications is simple – to make things easier to succeed.
The company is currently expanding its development team and looking for a backend engineer to work on API and third-party integrations.
- 4+ years of experience as a backend engineer. Experience with distributed databases, cloud, and microservices would be a significant advantage;
- Rock-solid knowledge of all things PHP 7.4. The majority of work is going to proceed with Symfony+Yii2 and PHPUnit;
- Well-versed in MySQL and Docker;
- Hands-on experience with Linux environment;
- Understanding of the ins and outs of CI/CD and background processing;
- Skilled in SOLID and various application design patterns. Knowledge of the 12 Factor App principle is strongly recommended.
- A firm grasp on central Kubernetes concepts.
- Taking part in API development;
- Building architecture and database design for new services;
- Handling 3rd party interactions of the product and their stability;
- Overseeing the code quality;
- Researching new ways to improve system performance.
- Competitive salary;
- Professional growth opportunities;
- Congenial working environment;
- 20 day paid vacation;
- medical insurance.