Our client is a Swiss company which builds a blockchain in the field of international trade.
The solution will be a permissioned network providing proof of existence and enabling data exchange between participants in the supply chain and the different phases of trade.
The company is currently looking for a developer experienced with blockchain technologies and related cryptographic and/or similar algorithmically complex systems. The technology will be Substrate, therefore knowledge of Rust and/or C++ is an asset. Being a delocalised team you will need to be comfortable with working autonomously, leading when required, and communicating well with a distributed team.
- Experience with current blockchain technologies and landscape;
- Theoretical background in distributed systems;
- Strong knowledge of a modern systems programming language, such as Rust, C++ or Go and willing to learn Rust.
- The company writes software across the whole blockchain stack and as a developer you can be expected to work on any of these things, but deep knowledge in one of the following areas is especially appreciated;
- State of the art P2P networking;
- Consensus algorithms, especially as used within the blockchain space.
- Fast recruitment process and decision making;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Complex, challenging projects that allow showing your skills, grow professionally, and achieve great successes;
- The company invests in the employee’s professional development and provides avenues for career growth.