Blockchain Lead Engineer
Our client is a Swiss company which builds a blockchain in the field of international trade.
The solution will be a permissioned network providing proof of existence and enabling data exchange between participants in the supply chain and the different phases of trade.
The company is currently looking for a senior engineer experienced with blockchain technologies and related cryptographic and/or similar algorithmically complex systems.
This is a key role where you will be responsible for designing and implementing the solution. The technology will be Substrate, therefore knowledge of Rust and/or C++ is an asset. Being a delocalised team you will need to be comfortable with working autonomously, leading when required, and communicating well with a distributed team.
- Proficient in Rust and Experienced in Substrate architecture;
- Experience with current blockchain technologies and landscape;
- Theoretical background in distributed systems, such as consensus algorithms, as well as cryptographic fundamentals;
- Strong knowledge of a modern systems programming language, such as Rust, C++ or Go and willing to learn Rust;
- An interest in decentralized and privacy technology and Web3.
The company writes software across the whole blockchain stack and as a developer you can be expected to work on any of these things, but deep knowledge in one of the following areas is especially appreciated:
- State of the art P2P networking research and technologies;
- Writing and performance tuning databases;
- Cryptography, including multi-party computation or zero knowledge proof systems;
- Consensus algorithms, especially as used within the blockchain space;
- Implementing decentralized applications, including “Layer 1” and “Layer 2” approaches;
- NFTs, DID, IPLD and IPFS.
- Fast recruitment process and decision making;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Complex, challenging projects that allow showing your skills, grow professionally, and achieve great successes;
- The company invests in the employee’s professional development and provides avenues for career growth.