Cloud Security Engineer
Contact person:Vlada Liashchenko
Our client is a product company that focuses on privacy and cloud security platforms.
At the moment, the company is looking for a Cloud Security Engineer to join the team.
- Development of Infrastructure-as-Code for platform security capabilities and services;
- Development of secure, resilient enterprise-grade cloud patterns and processes that meet organization policy and standards;
- Development of preventative, detective, auto-remediation controls;
- Constructing systems for logging, monitoring, and alerting;
- Maintaining the cloud security policy governance;
- Monitoring and assessment of tactical and strategic initiatives to address emerging threats;
- Managing the remediation efforts to fix security exploits and other weaknesses.
- Knowledge of API Integrations;
- Experience with cloud-native architectures:
- AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, IAM, KMS, S3 Encryption, RDS Encryption, HTTPS, SSL Certificates, CloudFormation, CloudFlare, CloudFront, API Gateway, Lambda, Egress proxies, Terraform;
- Docker for the entire lifecycle of application and infrastructure;
- Knowledge of application security, domain segmentation, authentication, data protection, and automation of processes;
- Ability to build and execute complex security plans;
- Experience working with compliance and regulatory requirements of cloud services
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- The company invests in upskilling of the employees;
- Annual Performance Bonus;