Contact person:Alina Karun
Our client is an advertising technology company that in-game advertising for the global video games industry across multiple platforms. The company is currently looking for Data Engineer.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases;
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pіpelines, architectures and data sets;
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement;
- Senior level experіence of Python and knowledge of Pandas framework;
- Understanding of high load concepts and ability to work with microservice architectures in mind;
- Experience working with cloud platforms (lіke Google Cloud);
- Good English (spoken and written).
Would be an advantage:
- Experience with working and deploying Machine Learning pipelines;
- Knowledge of BI Tools like Looker and how they work;
- Previous experience with queue brokers (RabbitMQ, Kafka, Cloud Pub/Sub);
- Data aggregation pipelines related skills.
- Creating and maintaining optimal data pipeline architecture;
- Working with stakeholders including Product, Data Science and Back-end teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs;
- Architecting and designing data pipelines that are able handle billions of monthly data events;
- Working on the scalability of the internal data platform to make sure handling greater workloads is efficient;
- Work on improving the data quality to ensure stakeholders are able to work reliably with the data;
- Coming up with ideas for the current technology optіmization to stay cutting-edge.
Thе соmpаny оffеrs:
- Competitive salary;
- The opportunity to work with a dynamically growing team that’s expanding rapidly;
- Training programs and career development opportunities;
- Flexible working hours and work-life balance options.