Contact person:Juliia Gegedyush
Our client is a print-on-demand service that assists merchants with cost-effective print production. The company is currently looking for DevOps Engineer.
- Evolving and maintaining infrastructure in order to support the company in achieving its growth targets;
- Following and sharing best practices of DevOps culture;
- Helping teams to identify areas of improvements in the codebase and contributing to making it better;
- Participation as a presenter or attendee, in monthly coding or knowledge-sharing sessions;
- Taking part in on-call support;
- Improving efficiency of our Product Teams by automating repetitive tasks, building services and APIs.
- Experience in managing Cloud Infrastructure;
- Experience in supporting production systems;
- Experience with the following technologies: Linux server administration, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, CI/CD, Grafana, Prometheus;
- Committed to training and development;
- A team player with plenty of ideas and enthusiasm;
- Proactive and can do attitude;
- High self-management and ability to prioritize in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Git, Jenkins;
- Elastic Stack, Prometheus, Grafana;
- MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL;
- Terraform, Ansible;
- AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm.
The company offers:
- Stock options so you own a part of the company;
- Career development opportunities – mentorship, internal meetups & hackathons;
- Learning budget as a % of your annual salary;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Option to work remotely.