Software consulting company, based in Massachusetts with research centres in Ukraine. The company focused on Big Data solutions and huge load services that challenge co-workers a lot. They develop secure web-platform from scratch to enable real time operations with video content (stream or saved video) available to all parties on the web and mobile devices. The hiring approach is choosing the best niche specialists to enforce the team and provide high-class development.
Our Customer is the world’s leading licensor of DSP cores and platform solutions for the mobile, digital home and networking markets. Headquartered in the USA, the company has 190 employees worldwide, with design centers in Israel and Ireland, and sales and support offices located in Europe, the USA and throughout Asia.
Optimization, porting, development, support of baseband (LTE, WiFi, WCDMA PHY) algorithms and libraries for SDR-oriented DSP platforms.
- 3+ years of experience in programming microcontrollers or digital signal processors
- Spoken English or one requiring 3-4 months of courses and practice reach the level
- Experience with IoT and GNSS chipsets, GSM/LTE modems
- Digital signal processing background
- Free RTOS
- Environment encouraging to thrive in
- Smart, friendly and talented colleagues
- Challenging tasks
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Flexible working schedule
- Adequate management, minimum bureaucracy
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Gym membership compensation
- Medical insurance
- English lectures with the experienced language instructor
- Full PE accounting and support
- Regular corporate parties and events
- A variety of snacks and drinks
- Regular performance evaluation reviews
- Option to work either in company’s Kyiv or Kharkiv office