ERP Business Analyst
Our client is a fintech company that develops a trailblazing accounts receivable management software solution. What makes it unique is that it applies machine learning to help finance teams fine-tune their workflows and increase their efficiency.
The product integrates different systems:
- ERP that handles the accounts receivable data (Sage X3, Intacct, NetSuite, etc.);
- CRM to keep track of relevant customer information (SalesForce and the likes);
- Payment Providers that enable CreditCard and ACH operation on the platform;
- Credit Providers to pull credit information (CreditSafe and the likes);
The company is currently looking for a specialist to fill the ERP business analyst position to join one of their integrations teams.
- Well-versed in the structure and operation of modern ERP systems (NetSuite, Intacct, Acumatica, Sage, etc.);
- Experienced in working in several large scale integration projects with ERPs or CRMs
- In-depth knowledge of AR processes;
- Verbal/Written English at an advanced level.
- Compose and maintain application documentation (including requirements, processes, and procedures).
- Assist in writing test-plans and oversee the testing of configurations as well as training of end-users.
- Collaborate with the team in designing complex business processes in systems configuration activities. Includes building, testing, validating, and documenting system changes;
- Assist the technical team in translating the business requirements into technical requirements. Subsequently, coordinate with the technical teams to attain the required functionality, including system interfaces and reporting;
- Help with the identification of opportunities for the implementation of new features or features not currently in use.
- Handle ERP support and troubleshooting for end-users.
- Collaborate with third-party consultants to manage specific development tasks and provide software support.
- Flexible working hours;
- After Covid-19 subsides — a comfortable office in Kyiv with full supply package;
- A1 Uniqa corporate insurance;
- Tax compensation;
- The company provides all the necessary equipment (laptops, screens, etc.);
- The company is eager to invest in the educational and professional development of its employees.