Front-End Software Engineer (Angular 10+)
Our client is a print-on-demand service that assists merchants with cost-effective print production.
At the moment, the company expands its development division and looks for a Front-End Software Engineer to bring a fresh perspective to the product.
- Knowledge of Angular2+, BackboneJS, TS, ECMA6+, jQuery, Protractor, Jasmine.
- Understanding of REST API.
- Experience working with Docker, Git, CI/CD.
- A basic understanding of back-end development would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Pair Programming, Refactoring, Code Reviews, TDD/BDD, A/B testing, and Continuous Delivery.
- Writing high-quality and scalable code.
- Tracking issues and work closely with users and their stories.
- Supporting testing and deployment processes.
- Improving the overall experience of our product.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Open to 100% remote work.
- Stock Options.
- Health Insurance.
- Career development and growth through training such as events, conferences, and mentorship.
- Modern office in the center of Riga.
- International relocation support for international candidates; the company covers relocation costs, help with immigration processes and housing.
- Remote opportunity as well with flexible hours.
- 1 day per month for self-education and pet-projects.