Senior Frontend Developer
Our client is a California-based company, which develops customer service software, helping businesses connect with their customers in real-time and getting to know them better. Their solutions blend customer service, analytics and artificial intelligence. Taking a mobile-first approach, their toolset includes micro-frameworks for iOS and Android, and a modern web-based admin console.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Strong ReactJS
- Good English (Written & Spoken)
- An adventurous environment with high growth potential
- Competitive salary and bonus programs
- Stock options (or corresponding international programs)
- Generous holiday schedule and vacation time