Our client is a company that develops platforms for online entertainment. The product’s ultimate goal is to broaden the possibilities for entertainment content and provide a solution that will streamline the inside process.
Currently, the company is looking for a game producer to join the team and spearhead new mobile projects.
- 2-3 years of experience in game development, especially social-oriented casino-style games. Having the project portfolio at hand is highly recommended;
- Experience in developing game content from start to finish;
- Well-versed in user behavior basics, first-time user experience in particular;
- Understanding of game analytics would be an advantage;
- Upper-intermediate spoken/verbal English + solid communication skills;
- Analytical skills, attention to detail, and task management skills would be beneficial in day-to-day tasks;
- Experience with HTML5 games;
- Hands-on experience with graphic editing applications and project management tools.
- Dev Team supervision from the prototype stage up to the product launch;
- Management of short-term/long-term projects;
- Handle communication with Head Office and other teams involved in the game production;
- Maintain project schedule and documentation;
- React to incoming change requests from the team to support the project;
- Fine-tune and optimize the production process.
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance (after the trial period);
- Modern office close to the metro station;
- Congenial working environment;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves.