Grоwth and Develоpment Specialist (HR Generalist)
Our client is a product IT company with a staff of more than 900 people in 8 countries, which create products for 200 million users per month. We are looking for an ambitious professional, looking for someone who sees things differently, is not afraid to experiment and who has a healthy disregard for the limitations. This person is with strong communication and organizational qualities, who will be able to build the effective interaction with the teams. Being Growth and development specialist, you will participate in the adaptation of new employees, in building team training, evaluation and other important projects for the development of our employees.
• Provide a full cycle of HR processes (except for recruitment) for teams, including: adaptation, reviews, individual and team remuneration programs, training and education strategy
• Conduct interviews on the involvement and evaluation of team productivity, make recommendations on the revision of the level of compensation
• Conduct / organize individual / team trainings upon request
• To form together with the team leaders individual development plans for our employees;
• Participate in the customization of HR procedures / policies and monitor their compliance by employees
• Respond quickly to inquiries from line managers, employees and find solutions to emerging issues / problems
• Participate in various HR projects aimed at improving the effectiveness of teams.
• from 1 year of experience as a HR/People/Business Partner, business analyst/ management consultant
• Perfect speaking and writing in English (strong upper-intermediate level of English)
• Attentive to details; enthusiastic, focused on the result: effectively monitors projects, managing the necessary resources
• Communicative: likes public performances, is able to negotiate, stress-resistant
• Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
• Multitasking and effective at the same time
• High salary, which will allow you to concentrate on the development of the direction and your professional growth.
• A strong team, keen on business, which will help you to learn.
• Growth and development – trainings and seminars within the company and external, a free access to useful literature, English courses.
• Comfortable working conditions – an office with all conditions and amenities (including a summer terrace, lunches, Sony Playstation 4, and many other pleasant things), 5 minutes from the metro, Podol, Kyiv. Flexible schedule.
• Health care – running, football, basketball and other sports. The cost of classes is compensated at the expense of the company, and the corporate doctor is always ready to help in case of illness.