Head of Data Analytics
Our client is a microfinance company based in Kenya. The company develops a micro-loan service with a focus on transparency and privacy.
The company is currently looking for a Head of Data Analytics/Senior data analytics specialist with management experience to become the head of the data analytics department, take over the analytics department, and elevate it to a new level.
This position’s primary goal is to identify and bring forward valuable insights that will enable well-informed decisions throughout business operations.
- Advanced verbal/written English + excellent communication skills;
- Experience in building a team, eliciting position requirements, and overseeing the recruiting process;
- Knowledge of MySQL + Office 365 suite + Google Analytics;
- Understanding of database structure, its connection, and rules;
- An MBA degree would be an advantage.
- Exploring data insights and identifying opportunities for business transformation;
- Presenting and explaining data insights for internal and external stakeholders;
- Managing data analytics team, establishing workflows, and handling reporting;
- Overseeing the business metrics and its impact on performance, identifying KPI patterns and changes;
- Collaborating with team managers on various data analytics use cases aimed at product growth and improvement.
- Competitive salary;
- Health insurance;
- Car allowance;
- 21 day vacation + national holidays;
- The company covers one flight home every year;
- The company provides 2-month induction training.