Head Data Scientist
Our client is considered to be the world’s leading platform for measuring how people feel as they view video content, is happy to invite a Data Scientist to Budapest. The company offices are located in Boston, Budapest and London.
About the product idea of the company: it measures human emotions via webcam on-line and enables publishers, brands, and agencies to make effective marketing decisions. The position offers serious mental challenges in a contemporary, relaxed setting. Free your gumptious spirit and carve your niche amongst the teаm of tаlented problem-solvers аnd creаtors.
As a data scientist, you’ll be working on one of the world’s largest facial coding databases, developing new metrics for clients and internal teams alike. You’ll be running research projects and providing general advice and assistance with experimental design and statistical methods.
- Analyzing facial expression data to derive new metrics and insights
- Developing a framework and tools in R, Octave or Python for statistical analysis and data mining of the data
- Building and improving predictive models linking facial expression data to external data and answering specific research questions
- Initiating, planning and managing research projects in coordination with clients and internal teams
- Cooperating with other researchers in our field
- Implementing improvements to help clients understand facial coding data
- Applying statistical techniques to ensure the high quality and validity of our outputs to clients
- Master’s degree in Statistics or Mathematics
- Experience with Matlab, Octave, R or Python; at least one scripting language.
- Comfortable with large data sets and a wide variety of statistical techniques
- Knowledge of experimental design and related mathematical concepts
- Outstanding communication skills, able to clearly present complex concepts and insights to clients and less technical-minded team members
- Hands-on experience with time-series analysis
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Flexible and challenging work in the team of experienced developers and PhDs
- Competitive Salary
- Training & Career Development
- Reduced Gym Membership
- Charity Work
- Drinks & More