Our client is a fintech company that develops a leading-edge accounting software solution. The product applies machine learning to assist finance teams in fine-tuning their workflows and increasing their overall efficiency.
At the moment, the company is looking for a skilled implementation consultant to bring a new perspective to the implementation workflow and elevate the performance to the new level.
The position includes a combination of implementation and onboarding services, coupled with subsequent customer success activities.
- Excellent verbal/written English skills;
- Strong presentation and group facilitation skills + solid interpersonal skills to communicate with clients, partners, etc.;
- Experience in business analysis, solution implementation, presale activities, and project management would be an advantage.
- Understanding of ERP / CRM application implementation is a must;
- Well-versed in the ins and outs of accounting workflows, accounts receivables / OTC (order to cash) workflow, and revenue management;
- Sharp management skills, eagle-eye on details, capable of managing tasks on a tight schedule;
- Collaborate with the sales team throughout the sales cycle to present the product and subsequent onboarding services;
- Communicate with clients to elicit requirements and configuration options for their onboarding to the platform;
- Develop functional/technical documentation for implementation & onboarding activities;
- Act as a conduit for clients and development team during the onboarding process;
- Oversee the specific client requests for customized product enhancements with Product and Engineering teams;
- Identify gaps between the product’s standard functionality and a client’s requirements to understand which new features are necessary for future releases;
- Drive customer engagement and assist in customer success program;
- Flexible working hours;
- After Covid-19 subsides — a comfortable office in Kyiv with full supply package;
- A1 Uniqa corporate insurance;
- Tax compensation;
- The company provides all the necessary equipment (laptops, screens, etc.);
- The company is eager to invest in the educational and professional development of its employees.