IT Recruitment Researcher
CNA International IT is a recruitment agency that specializes in finding IT specialists for companies worldwide. The agency’s goal is to elevate the quality of recruitment services to a new level with clearly-defined workflows and forward-thinking approaches.
Currently, the agency is looking for a Recruitment Researcher to join the team and bring a fresh perspective into the workflow in a collective effort.
The Recruiting Researcher will be responsible for sourcing talent for assigned positions, qualifying candidates according to the match criteria, and facilitating initial interviews.
- Upper-intermediate spoken/verbal English;
- A solid grasp on research skills and knowledge of different tools and methodologies;
- Understanding of recruitment terms and workflows;
- Ability to think on the feet and react swiftly.
- Finding and selecting IT candidates using a variety of research tools;
- Making initial contact with the prospective candidates;
- Performing candidate pre-screening;
- Collaborating with recruiters in eliciting and solidifying matching criteria;
- Researching the labor market, keeping an eye on hiring trends, and investigating recruitment demand across the IT segment;
- Assisting the business development manager in researching potential clients;
- Challenging tasks to apply key skills and learn new ones.
- Competitive compensation based on experience and skills. Stable part + bonuses.
- Health insurance (after the probation period) + paid sick leave;
- Paid vacation;
- A like-minded working environment that facilitates professional growth and recognizes achievements;