Junior DSP Developer
The audio software company is looking for junior developers interns. Hone your skills and gain much-needed experience with high-end technologies of music and sounds. You will get the chance to learn the ins and outs of the craft from seasoned professionals.
The company’s primary product is a suite of advanced audio enhancement tools that brings high-end technologies to consumer sound system. The project offers interns a headstart in audio software. Also, exceptional performance may result in a job opportunity.
Internship period – three months.
- Porting/optimization algorithms to different DSP/RISC cores using C/Assembler;
- Adaptation audio enhancement and voice processing algorithms to architectures with MCPS/Memory limitations;
- Help with algorithms integration on different SoC;
- No Java
- BSc Electronic/Electrical/Math Engineer
- Fluent English
- Specialized with digital signal processing or/and embedded systems
- Background with audio processing
- Skillful at Assembler
- Soft skills:
- High motivated and goal-driven.
- Well-versed in teamwork.
- Detailed development plan.
- Guidance from seasoned pros.
- Medical insurance.
- Comfortable office in the heart of Kyiv — Podol