Lead Solidity Smart Contracts Developer
Our client is a San Francisco-based US corporation with the first smart crypto investment automation (SCIA) platform that enables access to professionally curated portfolios, empowering everyone to invest like accredited investors.
The company is currently looking for a Lead Solidity Smart Contracts Developer who should have 2 year+ experience writing Solidity with contracts deployed to mainnet—strong knowledge and experience in the DeFi (decentralized finance) space.
The candidate will be responsible for driving the product vision, design, and architecture of decentralized finance protocol, developing high-quality smart contract logic, and supporting off-chain infrastructure for interfacing with the Ethereum blockchain.
- Play an active role in the design and architecture of decentralized finance protocol;
- Create smart contracts and deploy them to the Ethereum blockchain;
- Test contracts using frameworks such as Builder VM, ganache mainnet forks;
- Computer Science, Math or related degree
- Deep understanding of blockchain logic
- 2 year+ experience writing Solidity with contracts deployed to mainnet
- Strong knowledge and experience in the DeFi space
- Vyper experience is a plus
- Familiarity with ERC20, ERC 721
- Understanding of game theory and incentive design
- Experience with OpenZepplin and Truffle frameworks
- Experience of build-up and apply CI/CD
- Vyper, Web3.js, Ether.js
- Fast recruitment process and decision making;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Complex, challenging projects that allow showing your skills, grow professionally, and achieve great successes;
- The company invests in the employee’s professional development and provides avenues for career growth.