Middle Manual Test Engineer
Our client is a financial company that provides a variety of neo banking services. The company is rolling out digital transformation throughout its line-up of services to boost its privacy, security, and user experience aspects.
The company is currently looking for a middle-level manual test engineer to join the testing team and contribute to improving the new services.
- 1,5 years of experience in all things manual testing
- Solid knowledge of SDLC and SQL Developer with hands-on experience with TOAD and GIT BitBucket;
- A firm grasp on such tools as ESB, WebSphere, Tomcat, and Apache;
- Well-versed in front-end HTML, CSS, Mobile, and the likes;
- Understanding of test documentation and bug report basics.
- Analytics testing;
- Import\export data exchange testing;
- managing testing tasks and handling test requirements;
- handling test documentation;
- collaborating with the rest of the testing team in addressing emerging issues.
- The company invests in the employee’s professional growth;
- Recurring knowledge sharing with different branches of the company;
- Competitive salary with performance bonuses;
- 28 days of paid vacation;
- Remote work options;
- Congenial, growth-oriented working environment.