Middle PHP Developer
BPO multinational company which is working closely with French client. There’re offices in Romania (Iasi/Bucharest/Brasov/Constanta), in Republic of Moldavia (Chisinau), Poland (Katowice) and Bulgaria (Sofia).
Providing B2B services for our French client who is having a chain of stores in France – have Departments such as: Commercial / Accountancy / Treasury/ IT / HR / Logistique / Administrative and so forth.
The company employs about 500 people in Bucharest and has been active since 2006.
- 2+ years of web development using PHP5
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Medium level Linux knowledge
- Good command of English language
- Good attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Ability to complete duties on time whilst maintaining a high quality service
- Ability to estimate work
- Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team
- Knowledge of the Symfony Framework
- Good command of the French language
- Knowledge of Apache web server
- Experience with automatic testing
- Office is located in Lviv
- Training at an international level;
- Real career development opportunities in a dynamic and successful environment;
- Attractive salary package.