Middle Test Automation Еngineer
Our client is a financial company that provides a variety of neo banking services. The company is rolling out digital transformation throughout its line-up of services to boost its privacy, security, and user experience aspects.
The company is currently expanding its testing division and looking for a middle-level test automation engineer to join the team and help with handling service improvement.
- 2,5 years in quality assurance test automation;
- Knowledge of ins and outs of APIs;
- Experience with Selenium framework;
- A solid grasp on such tools as SQL Developer, GIT, and IntelliJ IDEA;
- Good knowledge of Docker;
- Hands-on skills with Jenkins and Eclipse.
- Handle testing documentation and providing requirement analysis;
- Report test results and inspect emerging issues;
- Take part in the service improvement;
- collaborate with the rest of the testing team in addressing emerging issues.
- The company invests in the employee’s professional growth;
- Recurring knowledge sharing with different branches of the company;
- Competitive salary with performance bonuses;
- 28 days of paid vacation;
- Remote work options;
- Congenial, growth-oriented working environment.