MySQL Support Engineer
The industry-leading company providing top-level Database Performance Management. Based in the USA and formed by the all-over-the-world network of professionals company offers great opportunities for motivated developers no matter they work from, lonely island in the ocean or small town in mountains. If you feel confident in clean code and perfectly built databases, this proposal is the real gem for the remote specialist.
You will work from your home office, using online tools and resources to contribute to a quality build/release environment for the company and its customers.
- Working with customers providing helpful service via chat, e-mail and phone.
- Troubleshooting and resolving customers’ issues
- Monitoring a performance and availability of critical systems
- Escalating complex and critical issues
- Mentoring team members
- Experience working with MySQL, InnoDB (configuration, performance tuning, query optimization, high availability, backup management, monitoring)
- Troubleshooting methodology knowledge, issues resolving processes knowledge
- Good experience of administering Linux based systems
- Good communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Experience working in a distributed environment
- Experience working with Cloud Services (AWS, RDS or hosting providers).
- Experience with Galera, XtraDB Cluster
- Experience of configuration management solutions (Ansible, Chef etc)
- Professional Certifications in MySQL DBA, MySQL
- Experience in installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of MongoDB, RocksDB
- A world-known company, great products and the highest standards
- An adventurous environment with high growth potential
- Competitive salary
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Remote work and flexible hours
- Work with the smartest people in the industry