QA Automation Engineer (IoT)
Our сlient is a USA company that develops an SoC platform with an IoT tagging solution. The tags track location, check the temperature, and detect the object’s movement.
The product’s goal is to increase the IoT solutions’ usability and make them more efficient for manufacturing and supply chains.
The company is currently expanding its team and looking for QA Automation Engineer to handle tests for software/hardware solutions and delivering polish of the product’s features.
- All things testing – planning, designing, analyzing system, API and E2E tests for different features;
- Handling test reports and communicating major insights to the management;
- Investigating the emerging issues, consulting support team in complicated cases;
- Take part in feature\version planning – setting the realistic scope and addressing testing needs.
- 3+ years of commercial experience in QA test automation;
- 2+ years of experience with Scala/Java/Python;
- A solid grasp on Linux OS;
- Hands-on knowledge of DevOps regarding Cloud, CI/CD;
- Well-versed in Docker.
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Complex, challenging projects that allow showing your skills, grow professionally, and achieve great successes;
- The company invests in the employee’s professional developments and provides avenues for career growth;