Our client is a workforce solution provider. Their products aim to reimagine the hiring process into a more manageable and efficient system in which data back each decision.
Currently, the company is looking for a QA engineer to join the Quality Assurance department and take part in improving the product.
The position is for relocation to Estonia. The company will help with obtaining a work permit and visa.
- Handling all things test plans – including development, publishing, execution, and maintenance;
- Taking care of test cases for product releases – including design and implementation;
- Collaborating with developers and Product Managers in identifying root causes for test failures;
- Assisting in improving product performance and the reliability of its components in various scenarios;
- 2+ years in QA;
- Knowledge of REST and SOAP API testing is mandatory;
- Highly skilled in SQL, JSON, and XML;
- Understanding of functional testing for multi-tier Web apps is a total must;
- Well-versed in issue tracking and test case design;
- Competitive salary with performance bonuses;
- Relocation assistance for non-Estonian candidates;
- The company will help with obtaining a work permit and VISA;
- The company invests in the employee’s professional growth;
- Healthcare compensation (eyesight, dental, massage, etc.).
- Up to 8 days of paid sick leave;