QA Manual Engineer
Оur cliеnt is аn Аmеricаn prоduct Fintеch cоmpаny with а hеаdquаrtеrs in Chicаgо, which dеvеlоps prоductiоn plаtfоrm оf pеrsоnаl lоаns аnd prоvidе custоmеrs with finаnciаl sоlutiоns whеn unеxpеctеd еxpеnsеs аrisе.
It is seeking a QA Manual Engineer to join our development team, which consists of five developers and one senior QA automation engineer. The right person for this role will be comfortable manually testing.
- 1-2 years of commercial experience in manual testing experience
- Strong ability to communicate complex problems
- Strong ability to consider and think through complex dependencies
- The creative ability to find ways to break software
- Experience writing automated tests with tools like Selenium/WebDriver and Appium
- Familiarity with SQL and data-driven automated tests
- Experience programming in Java or Ruby
- At least one year of experience testing transactional web applications, including testing of RESTful web services and client-side presentation functionality.
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems, Continuous Delivery pipelines and Integration Testing, a plus
- Web based financial services experience, a plus
- Hands-on involvement in all phases of product development, including planning, design, implementation, and execution of manual and automated tests, defect logging and verification and reporting results
- Take ownership and responsibility for the design and development of all aspects of automated testing along with creation, execution and maintenance of automated scripts
- Implement, track, and report key metrics to assure full coverage of functional and non-functional requirements
- Coordinate with other teams to assure end-to-end verification of functionality across all systems components
- Consistently improve test automation infrastructure and coverage
- Champion quality throughout the development process
- Cоmpеtitivе sаlаry
- Fun, fаst-pаcеd wоrk еnvirоnmеnt
- Аbility tо mаkе аn immеdiаtе impаct in а grоwth stаgе cоmpаny
- Flexible working conditions