Our client is an online entertainment company. Their product is an entertainment platform that focuses on an immersive customer experience. The company’s offices are split between Ukraine, Israel, and Australia.
The company is currently expanding its development division and looking for an R&D manager to spearhead the team and elevate the project to a new level.
- 5+ years of experience in software development and 3+ years of experience in team management;
- As an R&D manager, you should have hands-on expertise in one of the following technologies: Java, .NET, or Unity3D;
- Knowledge of real-time web services nuances;
- Understanding of NoSQL Databases ins and outs;
- Good verbal/written English
- A firm grasp on Docker and Kubernetes would be an advantage.
- Handling cooperation between different technical teams. Communicating with PM and PO regarding status updates and project progress;
- Developing architectural solutions to improve product performance and system reliability;
- Planning and setting priorities for current team objectives;
- Coaching junior developers.
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance (after passing the trial period);
- Congenial working environment;
- Paid vacation;
- Sick leaves.