Contact person:Oleksandra Ivzhenko
Our client is a rapidly expanding Asset Finance company, aiming to become the
leading African provider of inclusive financial products, delivered through
efficient technological solutions.
- Develop new leads via market research, cold calling, and any other mode suitable for establishing new prospects;
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics;
- Identify opportunities in the market and monitor general developments of competition;
- Develop trustworthy relationships with a portfolio of clients to ensure they do not turn to competition;
- Coach sales management team and help them to optimize their performance.
- 3+ years in commercial/client-facing roles in FMCG, retail;
- Proven experience in sales and key account management – providing solutions based on customer needs;
- Ability to build and maintain a business contact network;
- Strong command of English. Additional languages will be an advantage;
- Great presentation and negotiation skills.
- Work in the international team of seasoned professionals;
- Performance-based compensation;
- 80% traveling in Kenya;
- paid vacation, insurance and renting a flat for candidates from abroad.