Senior C++ Developer
Our client is an IT provider to the global payment industry in London and is looking for a Senior C++ Software Developer willing to relocate. The Company provides a number of software products, which pass certification and testing through software written in C++ for electronic payment networks (Visa, MasterCard, AmEx etc). The intention is to have work done on the aspects of our software, which are not specifically related to payments – the database, cryptographic processing, file parsing, message parsing, message + field validation, user interface.
- 6+ years in C++ for Windows (or similar language like C#, Java)
- Strong knowledge of MFC framework
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Experience in cryptography
- Knowledge of EMV, multi-threaded software, payment hosts (acquirer and issuer), payment networks, payment terminals, payment cards, ATM’s, HSM’s, online transaction processing.
- GUI Development
- CPP Unit
- Algorithm development
- Source Control
Good team player, communicative, quality-focused, adaptable, enthusiastic, able to learn quickly, able to work independently, which is quite important.
- Full relocation assistance
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Paid sick leave and health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment
- Team of real smart professionals