Senior Computer Vision Researcher
Our client is a product company based in the United Kingdom. The product helps with marketing decision-making by measuring human emotions with computer vision.
Currently, the company is looking for a Senior Computer Vision Researcher to join their R&D team.
You are a perfect choice if you:
- Are passionate about deep learning, computer vision, big data analytics, and artificial intelligence;
- Possess intellectual curiosity and be able to handle ambiguity;
- Take the initiative, have strong work ethics, and be willing to challenge the status quo;
- Have “Can do” attitude, an energetic personality, and ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced ever-changing environment;
- Have the desire to learn and grow professionally in an environment that looks for and rewards achievement;
- Developing new behavior tracking capabilities personally and in collaboration with other team members;
- Advancing emotion tracking classifiers by utilizing the latest advancements in deep learning;
- Combining data from multiple modalities to improve the overall accuracy of behavior measurement;
- Optimizing machine learning models to run on mobile devices;
- Driving research and development of the latest technologies and tools in deep learning and computer vision in collaboration with our academic partners;
- Providing technology and research support in the design of new products and business use cases;
- Exploring new concepts in technology and related areas of our business.
- An MSc or Ph.D. in an engineering or science field. Experience with face, facial expression, and upper body gesture recognition and tracking is a plus;
- Background in Computer Vision: 5+ years of experience developing deep learning computer vision algorithms;
- Solid hands-on knowledge of C++ or Python. Experience in speed and memory footprint optimization is a strong plus;
- Experience with Deep Learning on temporal data (e.g., LSTM, RNN), preferably with Keras/TensorFlow framework, PyTorch, Jax or MxNe;
- Experience with SQL, RedShift, Drill, Spark, DataBricks, EMR, and other data querying tools is a plus;
- Strong communication skills are required to present work results for higher-level management and associates;
- Experience in leading a team of machine learning experts is a strong plus.
- A chance to work in a dynamic team where you can truly make a difference and everything you’ll be doing counts;
- Working with the hottest technologies in artificial intelligence and machine learning;
- The company invests in your professional development;
- Attractive benefits package including unlimited holidays, life insurance, fitness support and much more;
- The multinational, multilingual and fun work environment.