Senior DevOps Engineer
Оur cliеnt is аn US-based fintеch cоmpаny that develops a pеrsоnаl loans platform. The goal is to provide custоmеrs with a workaround for the unеxpеctеd еxpеnsеs.
At the moment, the company is expanding its development division and looking for an experienced Senior DevOps engineer to oversee infrastructure and keep an eye on security.
The perfect candidate would be a former developer who switched to DevOps.
- Ruby on Rails;
- Python Flask;
- Postgres, Redis, Redshift;
- Vanilla JS;
- AWS Lambdas, EC2, ECS.
- Developing and maintaining tools/systems for Engineering departments (specifically IT security, AWS infrastructure, CI/CD, System Administration, and Programming);
- Building solutions to scale a small DevOps team;
- Handling batch processing monitoring (with Dev and QA);
- Overseeing CI/CD build and deploy optimizations (in cooperation with developers and QA);
- Standardizing general software system metrics (in tandem with QA and Dev);
- Supporting infrastructure needs of Business Intelligence and Data Engineering division;
- Taking care of AWS cloud environment of several services in Ruby, Python, and Java.
- 3+ years of experience in software development;
- 2+ years of experience in DevOps;
- Hands-on knowledge of Linux-based systems and shell-based interface;
- A solid grasp on 3-tier cloud web platform;
- Experience building tools and systems in Ruby or Python would be an advantage;
- A firm skills in handling Ruby on Rails or Python Flask applications;
- Knowledge of system/network security would be an advantage;
- Opportunity to make an impact in a growth stage company;
- Competitive salary;
- Vacation and paid sick leave, US corporate and Ukraine Holidays;
- Remote work with an option to work in co-working office with Kyiv Engineering team;