Senior Front-End Engineer (Vue.js)
Our client is a company headquartered in the United Kingdom, USA, and Ukraine, which develops a platform that helps build and maintain maker communities. As an ambitious company focused on growth – they embrace cutting-edge technologies to drive their cause.
The company is currently expanding its development department and looking for Senior Front-End Engineer to join a cross-functional and distributed team in their quest to build a new user experience based on GraphQL and Vue Storefront.
The position is a full-time remote role for candidates based in Ukraine.
- Contributing to architectural design, providing testing, timely code reviews, and documentation for the proceedings;
- Operating in cross-functional teams to fine-tune and polish user experience;
- Taking part in composing responsive, user-friendly, and intuitive user interfaces;
- Arranging knowledge-sharing sessions with team members.
- Software engineering – over 5 years of experience;
- Frontend development – 3+ years;
- Well-versed in Node.js and Vue.js, knowledge of Nuxt.js would be an advantage;
- Understanding the ins and outs of server-side rendering (SSR);
- Experience consuming from REST or GraphQL APIs;
- Willing to participate in our on-call rota;
- Written/Verbal English – upper-intermediate.
- A working environment that values proactivity and dedication;
- Competitive salary that reflects specialist’s skills and experience;
- Remote opportunity with occasional meet-ups, office is also possible (flexible);
- Forward-thinking working practices;
- Flexible working hours.