Senior Integrations Engineer (Java, Fintech)
Our client is a fintech company that develops a forward-thinking account receivable management software. The product integrates a machine learning solution that helps finance teams optimize their workflows and increase its efficiency.
The company is currently looking for a skilled Senior Integrations Engineer to join the integrations department.
The Senior Integrations Engineer is involved in the development and improvement of the RESTful API. His primary focus will be on the underlying integration framework that enables dynamic scaling of the integrations components based on the workload.
The specialist will also create and maintain connectors between the company and different ER and CRM systems.
The position involves collaboration with global teams, including:
Position for Kyiv and Dniprо, but our client is flexible to work with remote engineers as well.
- Development and maintenance of Connectors for different ERP systems via APIs (SOAP, REST) or CSV;
- Build and improve RESTful APIs for external consumers that are going to pull or push data to the company
- Writing code in Java – sufficient, thorough, reliable;
- Providing peer code review to track and assess project codebase changes;
- Creating unit integration tests;
- Communicating with the rest of the team during the Scrum meetings
- Contributing to аrchitecture design planning;
- Collaborating with team leads, product managers, and business stakeholders in solving nascent business problems.
- Fostering a sense of ownership within the team to ensure system issues’ identification and resolution on short notice;
- Production Experience in integration with enterprise systems using REST/SOAP API or CSV
- Over five years of commercial software engineering experience;
- Solid knowledge of Java Core / Javа EE (11 is preferred but optional);
- Well-versed in developing of Multi-Tiered Distributed Architecture, SOA, аnd Microservices;
- Experience in handling RDBMS (MySQL is preferable but not required)
- In-depth knowledge of multithreading and concurrency
- Understanding of Accounts Receivable and other digital financial processes;
- Experience with any modern ERP system (NetSuite, Intacct, Sage X3, SAP B1, and the likes).
- Spring framework (Boot, Core, Web, Data, Cloud, AOP, JDBC, Test)
- Hibernate ORM or JooQ
- JMS/AMQP knowledge
- Apache Kafka
- Web services (SOAP, REST, etc.)
- Maven or Gradle
- Flexible working hours;
- After Covid-19 subsides — a comfortable office in Kyiv with full supply package;
- A1 Uniqa corporate insurance;
- Tax compensation;
- The company provides all the necessary equipment (laptops, screens, etc.);
- The company is eager to invest in the educational and professional development of its employees.