Senior Java Developer
Our client is a workforce solution provider. Their product handles candidate’s background checks and screening activities. The goal is to reimagine the hiring process into a more manageable and efficient system in which data backs each decision.
The company is currently expanding its development division and looking for a Senior Java Developer to join the team and spearhead the implementation and fine-tuning of the product’s newest features.
The position is for relocation to Estonia. The company will help with obtaining a work permit and visa.
- Leading small teams on the projects and guiding the implementation process;
- Business requirements review and analysis;
- Functional specification composition;
- Software design documentation maintenance;
- Risk assessment;
- Junior developer mentorship.
- Upper-intermediate written/verbal English;
- 4+ years of experience in Software Engineering;
- Knowledge of Java and Oracle Database/Apache Camel is a total must;
- A solid grasp on IntelliJ IDEA environment;
- Well-versed in React;
- Hands-on with Hibernate or other ORM;
- Understanding SQL/JSON/XML would be an advantage.
- Competitive salary with performance bonuses;
- Relocation assistance for non-Estonian candidates;
- The company will help with obtaining a work permit and VISA;
- The company invests in the employee’s professional growth;
- Healthcare compensation (eyesight, dental, massage, etc.);
- Up to 8 days of paid sick leave.