Senior QA Automation Engineer
Our client is a health tech company that develops a health management platform. The goal of the product is to streamline the workflow and organize data to improve healthcare experience quality.
Due to growth, the company is currently expanding its Quality Assurance division and looking for a senior-level Automation QA Engineer to join the team.
- 5+ years in QA for multiplatform UI test automation. Background in cloud technologies would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of C#, Python, and Java is highly recommended;
- Well-versed in Microsoft Azure environment + TestNG and Robot Framework;
- In-depth knowledge of all things test management and bug tracking;
- A solid grasp of Appium/Selenium frameworks. Understanding of Nunit/ Junit would be an advantage;
- Up close and personal experience with Octopus, Jenkins, and VSTS (+ HyperV);
- Upper-intermediate written/verbal English;
- Managing the test scope and overseeing test automation scripts;
- Handling automation frameworks;
- Contributing to sprint planning;
- Determining testing priorities with Product Owner and developers;
- Inspecting emerging issues and provide viable solutions.
- Competitive salary;
- Full-time employment on standard UA-time schedule;
- Remote work as an option;
- 10-day paid vacation + Ukrainian festive days;
- A congenial working environment with growth opportunities;