Senior QA Engineer
Our client is a workforce solution provider. Their products aim to reimagine the hiring process into a more manageable and efficient system in which data back each decision.
The company is currently expanding its quality assurance department and looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join the team and spearhead the product’s improvement.
- Handling and executing various test plans + analyzing test results;
- Designing test cases for product releases;
- Overseeing QA metrics for different aspects of the product;
- Take part in improving product’s performance;
- Mentoring junior QA Engineers, helping to learn best QA methodologies.
- 4+ years in QA;
- Knowledge of REST and SOAP API testing is a total must;
- Well-versed in issue tracking and test cases design;
- A firm grasp on multi-tier web app functional testing;
- Understanding of SQL/JSON/XML is a total must.
- Competitive salary with performance bonuses;
- Relocation assistance for non-Estonian candidates;
- The company will help with obtaining a work permit and VISA;
- The company invests in the employee’s professional growth;
- Healthcare compensation (eyesight, dental, massage, etc.).
- Up to 8 days of paid sick leave.