Senior Software Engineer
British company that develops its own software product. They offer a great solution for emotion recognition. This product allows marketing managers to learn what their consumers feel and make marketing decisions based on this information. Our client is in need of talented Senior Software Engineer to help with this project.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll be working on some seriously advanced data visualization. You’ll be building cutting-edge, scalable, cloud-based B2B solutions, in an environment of like-minded professionals. Your role will primarily be focused on front-end development, but you’ll also have the opportunity to work on some back-end development as well. If this description suits you, so you are our future colleague!
• Participating in the planning/designing of new features
• Working on a scalable, self-service B2B web portal used by leading brands worldwide
• Developing new, highly dynamic visualizations and presentation formats to facilitate the
interpretation of different types of data for the client
• Implementing programmatic APIs for internal and external use, capable of storing and
processing huge amounts of data
• Creating tools to efficiently analyze the impact of feature changes on usage
• Comfortable to work both on client and server-side
• Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
• Skilled at reading, understanding and modifying existing code
• Able to work with minimal supervision and frequently changing requirements
- Opportunity to join young but well-established international company;
- A stimulating work environment;
- Budget for professional development;
- Paid sports for keeping your body fit and healthy;
- Corporate culture (lots of fun and pleasant activities);
- Flexible working hours and great holiday package.