Software Engineer with Golang
Wе аrе looking for the Software Engineer with professional knowledge of GoLang.
American IT-product company provides a distributed cloud platform to deploy, connect, secure, and operate applications and data across multi-cloud and edge sites.
Line-of-business leaders can drive business transformation and automation by distributing workloads closer to business activity with the help of the client’s solution. DevOps teams can manage fleets of applications and infrastructure with less complexity. Network teams can simplify application connectivity and security across clouds. Headquar in Santa Clara, California, USA and dev teams in France, Japan, India, Czech Republic and Ukraine
Software Engineer with in-depth experience in high scale distributed systems. You will participate in the design and implementation of the Edge Computing platform that is used to deploy global, scalable, and secure applications. Your work includes, but not limited to, API definition, implementation, deployment, operational management, and debugging.
- Design and deliver infrastructure solutions that will help create, deploy and manage the service components of the platform
- Collaborate with architects and technical leaders to vet and validate the design
- Investigate various open source and close source technologies, components, libraries, tools, etc. and help build a highly available, highly scalable and easily manageable system
- Demonstrate technical leadership in multiple domain areas, providing mentorship to other team members
- Demonstrate leadership by taking responsibility and ownership of software components and deliver a complete product satisfying functional, scale, performance and manageability requirements
- Hands-on coding in multiple languages while considering performance, scalability, maintainability, and flexibility
- Knowledge and experience in highly distributed software systems, ability to understand the nuances and solve problems related to scale, performance and resiliency of such a system
- Experience in developing polyglot software using service definition language and framework like gRPC, Thrift, Google Protocol Buffers, OpenAPI, etc.
- Experience in developing and deploying scalable and highly available cloud-native software services using 12-factor app design methodology
- Experience in orchestration systems like Kubernetes and container technologies like Docker, rkt, etc.
- Hands-on experience in multiple computer programming languages such as C, C++, Golang, Python
- Ability to implement all phases of a development cycle for a software product from understanding requirements, going through design, development and deploy phases
- You should be self-motivated and willing to delve into new areas and take new challenges in an enthusiastic manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, team building, and mentoring skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 8+ years of software development experience
- English is a must because you’ll work with an international team
- Flexible working hours
- Office: Kyiv, Sportyvna Square, 1a
- Experienced team and minimum of legacy code
- Great compensations and options
- Career and professional growth
- Smooth recruitment process