Chief Technical Officer
Contact person:Vlada Liashchenko
Our client is a gambling company headquartered in Japan. Currently, the company is looking for a Chief Technical Officer to spearhead the development and elevate it to the new level.
- Defining the company’s software development methodology.
- Solidifying the company’s technical vision.
- Leading the company’s technological development and overseeing its aspects.
- Managing development teams of different offices.
- Supervising recruitment, training, and organization of development staff.
- Providing performance reviews.
- Gathering a development team of front-end/back-end developers, network specialists, QAs, project managers, etc.
- Managing the release process.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 5+ years of software development experience in the gambling industry.
- Well-versed in Scrum theory and practices.
- Fluent written/verbal English.
- Knowledge of system architecture/design principles.
- Understanding of Native iOS/Android applications and its UI/UX design + knowledge of cross-browser compatibility specifics.