Full Stack JS Developer (React.js/Node.js)
Our client is a digital marketing platform that connects brands and sports rights holders with global fan audiences. The platform’s tools help brands to understand their audience and create engaging, personalized experiences.
At the moment, the company expands its development division and planning to implement numerous new features.
Because of that, the company is looking for a Full Stack JS Developer. The ideal candidate can manage the workflow and drive quality results in a small team.
- Writing high-quality code + providing code reviews;
- Designing and implementing solutions that increase the performance quality and product efficiency;
- Deploying databases;
- Ensuring that the system is working fast enough and able to scale according to the workload;
- Handling continuous integration and deployment activities.
- 3+ years of experience working with JS/React.js
- Solid knowledge of NodeJS Core and V8;
- Understands State Management frameworks and Package Managers;
- Well-versed in OOP and Functional Programming;
- Knows how to handle DOM and its API.
- Competitive salary combined with yearly performance bonus;
- Flexible work schedule;
- The dynamic, forward-thinking work environment that perpetuates productivity;
- After the probation period: Medical insurance;
- Fully paid English classes to improve language skills.