Our client is a San Francisco-based, US corporation with the first smart crypto investment automation (SCIA) platform that enables access to professionally curated portfolios, empowering everyone to invest like accredited investors.
The company is currently looking for a Vue.js Developer who should have strong Vue.js development experience and experience writing Solidity with contracts deployed to mainnet. Knowledge and experience in the DeFi (decentralized finance) space will be highly desirable.
The candidate will be responsible for the decentralized exchange platform’s front-end development built on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Computer Science, Math or related degree;
- Deep understanding of blockchain logic;
- 1 year+ experience writing Solidity, with contracts deployed to mainnet;
- Strong knowledge and experience in the DeFi space;
- Vyper experience is a plus;
- Familiarity with ERC20, ERC 721;
- Understanding of game theory and incentive design;
- Experience with OpenZepplin and Truffle frameworks;
- Experience in CI/CD build-up and application.
- HTML, CSS;
- TypeScript (optional);
- Vyper, Web3.js, Ether.js;
- Fast recruitment process and decision making;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Complex, challenging projects that allow showing your skills, grow professionally, and achieve great successes;
- The company invests in the employee’s professional development and provides avenues for career growth.